The Sears Open API Platform provides access to all of the Sears Holdings' storefronts. This includes the Sears, Kmart and MyGofer platforms. By utilizing one of the seven different Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), programmers can get information on the product catalog, full product information including pricing, availability, specifications, descriptions, image URLs. Each API supports the xml / json response format.
Below you can find all the currently available APIs and the corresponding documentation to learn more about them.
And here is a quick guide to get you started with using our APIs: Getting Started with Sears API using Java or PHP.
The Product Search API allows developers to search and browse sears.com and kmart.com catalogs.
- Keyword Search - Search products based on keywords
- Category Search - Search category related information
- Nth Level Category Search - Search products based on nth category level
Click here to view the specs for Product Search API.
The Product Details API allows developers to retrieve product information from the sears.com and kmart.com catalogs.
- Bundles, Collections & Outfits - Search product details based on grouping
- Soft Line Products - Search product details based on soft line
- Hard Line Products - Search product details based on hard line
Click here to view the specs for Product Details API.
The Parts Catalog API supports a variety of ways to search the parts and models catalog made available by SearsPartsDirect.com. (Please note that the default API Key you obtain after registering on this portal *does not* directly provide access to this API. In order to gain access to this API, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your interest.)
- Item Search - Search using an Item ID or Part Number
- Get Item Details - Get details for a given Item ID
- Model Search - Search using a Model ID or Model Number
- Full Search - Search using either Part Number or Model Number
- Get Brands - Get all brands associated to a Model
- Get Schematics - Get all schematics related to a Model or Part
- Get Model Details - Get details, parts, and schematics for a given Model
- Get Models For Item - Get all models associated to a given Item ID
- Parts Catalog Data - Description of data made available by Parts Catalog API
- Programming Guide - Setup, endpoints, and authentication
- Attributes & Restrictions
Click on the links above to view the specs for the Parts Catalog API.
The Top Sellers API allows developers to retrieve product information on the top sellers at Sears and Kmart stores.
- By Units Sold - Fetches top sellers based on units sold
Click here to view the specs for Top Sellers API.
Deals APIs consists of following four APIs
- Get Daily Specials API - Get Daily Specials API allows external applications to retrieve all the daily WOW deals for a specific store
- Get Daily All API - Get Daily All API allows external applications to retrieve all Other Daily Specials for a specific store
- Get Weekly Deals Categories API - Get Weekly Deals Categories API allows external applications to retrieve all available categories for the Get Weekly Deals API for a given store.
- Get Weekly Deals API - Get Weekly Deals API allows external applications to retrieve all available weekly deals for a given category for a specific store
Click on the links above to view the specs for the Deals API.
This API is COMING SOON.
Local Ads APIs consists of following three APIs.
- Get Departments API - Get Departments API allows external applications to retrieve all the departments associated with a specific store
- Get Departments Tree API - Get Departments Tree API is used in conjunction with the Get Departments API to get the 2nd and 3rd level department list.
- Get Offers API - This API will retrieve various offers/listings available for Sears and Kmart stores based on the parameters passed in the request
- Authentication Model: Developer Key
- Rate Limiting: TBA
The Store Information API is the new version of the deprecated Store Locator API (v1). This API allows developers to fetch store information for Sears and Kmart stores near the address given as input.
- By Zipcode - Store information for a given zipcode
- By City and State - Store information for a given city and state
- By Geographic co-ordinates - Store information for a given latitude and longitude
- By Store Number - Store information for a given store number
Click here to view the specs for Store Information API.
The Local Inventory API allows developers to get the nearest stores and count of items available for store pickup for a given zipcode.
- From Product Search Page - Search stores from product search page
- From Product Details Page - Search stores from product details page
Click here to view the specs for Local Ads APIs.
This API is deprecated. The Sales and Deals API allows developers to retrieve sales and deals data from sears.com, kmart.com and mygofer.com catalogs.
- By Store Name - Search sales and deals based on store
- Authentication Model: Developer Key
- Rate Limiting: TBA
- Known Issues: Please visit forum to see the list of known issues
This API is deprecated. The Deal Of The Day API will allow developers to get deal of the day product information from mygofer.com.
- By Store - This API allows the user to get Deal Of the Day supporting response in two formats: ProductDetails and DealofTheDay.
This API will soon be deprecated. v2.1 of this feature is now available as Store Information API.
Store Locator API allows developers to utilize a store location application to find the Sears stores and Kmart stores near the address given as input. Also supports xml / json response format. Available data through the API is further explained in the following Store Locator methods.
- Store Search - Search store locator by store.