The Sears Open API Platform provides access to all of the Sears Holdings' storefronts. This includes the Sears, Kmart and MyGofer platforms. By utilizing one of the seven different Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), programmers can get information on the product catalog, full product information including pricing, availability, specifications, descriptions, image URLs. Each API supports the xml / json response format.
The Product Search API allows developers to search and browse sears.com and kmart.com catalogs.
- Keyword Search - Search products based on keywords
- Category Search - Search category related information
- Nth Level Category Search - Search products based on nth category level
Click here to download specs document for Product Search API in MS Word format
The Product Details API allows developers to retrieve product information from the sears.com and kmart.com catalogs.
- Bundles, Collections & Outfits - Search product details based on grouping
- Soft Line Products - Search product details based on soft line
- Hard Line Products - Search product details based on hard line
Click here to download specs document for Product Details API in MS Word format
The Top Sellers API allows developers to retrieve product information on the top sellers at Sears and Kmart stores.
- By Units Sold - Fetches top sellers based on units sold
Click here to download specs document for Top Sellers API in MS Word format
Local Ads APIs consists of following four APIs.
- Get Departments API - Get Departments API allows external applications to retrieve all the departments associated with a specific store
- Get Departments Tree API - Get Departments Tree API is used in conjunction with the Get Departments API to get the 2nd and 3rd level department list.
- Get Offers API - This API will retrieve various offers/listings available for Sears and Kmart stores based on the parameters passed in the request
Click here to download specs document for Local Ads APIs in MS Word format
The Store Information API is the new version of the Store Locator API (v1). This API allows developers to fetch store information for Sears and Kmart stores near the address given as input.
- By Zipcode - Store information for a given zipcode
- By City and State - Store information for a given city and state
- By Geographic co-ordinates - Store information for a given latitude and longitude
By Store Number - Store information for a given store number
Click here to download specs document for Store Information API in MS Word format
The Local Inventory API allows developers to get the nearest stores and count of items available for store pickup for a given zipcode.
- From Product Search Page - Search stores from product search page
- From Product Details Page - Search stores from product details page
This API is deprecated. The Sales and Deals API allows developers to retrieve sales and deals data from sears.com, kmart.com and mygofer.com catalogs.
- By Store Name - Search sales and deals based on store
- Authentication Model: Developer Key
- Rate Limiting: TBA
- Known Issues: Please visit forum to see the list of known issues
This API is deprecated. The Deal Of The Day API will allow developers to get deal of the day product information from mygofer.com.
- By Store - This API allows the user to get Deal Of the Day supporting response in two formats: ProductDetails and DealofTheDay.
V2.1 of this feature is now available as Store Information API.
Store Locator API allows developers to utilize a store location application to find the Sears stores and Kmart stores near the address given as input. Also supports xml / json response format. Available data through the API is further explained in the following Store Locator methods.
- Store Search - Search store locator by store.